Monday, August 11, 2008

someone somewhere listens

a day back I wrote on the way some people go oblivious about their attitude while travelling in metro. rude songs on speaker phones are irritating especially during office hours. But I got my answer today. while I was sitting and reading a book on my way to office, a stong folk song started (probably from the North, couldn't guess the regional dimension of the song). It took some 5-10 min for a person with a hard hitting voice to start $%&*#*$$@... @%**&$#*%.... and shun that person to go on a silent mode. by the sound I guess he should be 50 odd but was at his Haryanvi best. the sound of music disappeared.

my point is that why people have to wait for such massive blow to use their earphones? they can be a little generous to others while travelling. But now the question is who is quitely listening me?

2 comments:

Yustinus Patty said...

that's why we need share our heart and sent our inner good will to others.

Y.Patty
http://bigcity-thinkcorner.blogspot.com

sanjeevbhar said...

yeah, agree. but at the same time I believe that sometimes, hidden wishes do wonders than the one expressed overtly. wat u say?